You will like
Working for this well established Building Services Contractor that has established itself as a leading player in the building services market, providing a range of engineering design, consulting, installation and maintenance services to the construction industry. This company work across a number of different sectors, including: Commercial, Healthcare, Residential, Education, Hotels, Pharmaceutical, Sports & Leisure and Student accommodation and work across the whole spectrum of Building Services Mechanical & Electrical applications.
You will like
The Mechanical Services Estimator job itself where your role will require you to create estimates from design drawings, working with heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Based in Nottingham, this role is within the Building services division of the company, working on projects valued up to £5 Million, across a number of different sectors, including: Education, Retail, Heritage, Transportation, Data Centres and Warehouses. More specifically:
- Quoting new build enquiries and commercial enquires
- Preparing Estimates using different software packages.
- Enquiry submittals to merchants/Contractors.
- Strategy overview meetings.
- Client meetings.
- Tender adjudication/Settlement meetings.
- Obtaining betterment.
- Tender Submittal.
- Post tender bid review.
- Risk register.
- Tender handover meetings once a contract has been awarded.
- Assist colleagues in any technical issues both pre and post contract as required.
You will have
To be successful as Mechanical Services Estimator you will have a good level of experience in this sector. You will have the ability to talk to various different points of contacts with a commercial mind. You will be used to working on multiple projects and values ranging from £1M-£10M+.
You will get
As Mechanical Services Estimator you will enjoy
- Salary:£40K-£50K Neg
- Benefits: Company car/allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bonus
You can apply
To Mechanical Services Estimator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com