You will like
Working for this well-established Building Services contractor that has wide expertise in the built environment. They have the capability to deliver a full turnkey solution for clients that operate cross a number of different sectors, including: Healthcare, Process, Retail, Government, Industrial, Heritage, Financial Services and the MoD.
You will like
The Mechanical Services Estimator job itself where you will be involved in Mechanical estimating on a broad range of projects typically ranging in value between £500k-£15M with a strong focus on value engineering and experience in Design & Build contracts.
- Quoting both domestic refurb and New build enquiries and also commercial enquires when required
- Preparing Estimates using different software packages.
- Enquiry submittals to merchants/Contractors.
- Strategy overview meetings.
- Client meetings.
- Tender adjudication/Settlement meetings.
- Obtaining betterment.
- Tender Submittal.
- Post tender bid review.
- Risk register.
- Tender handover meetings once a contract has been awarded.
- Assist colleagues in any technical issues both pre and post contract as required.
You will have
To be successful as Mechanical Services Estimator you will have experience of working as a Mechanical Estimator within the Building Services environment with knowledge of working on projects from conception to completion. Ideally, someone who has worked within the Contracting environment would suit this company and role.
You will get
As Mechanical Services Estimator you will enjoy
- Salary:£45K-£0K Neg
- Benefits: Company car/allowance, mobile phone, laptop, life assurance, private healthcare
You can apply
To Mechanical Services Estimator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org