You will like
Working for this well-established Building Services Contractor, providing a range of engineering, design, installation and commissioning services to construction companies across the UK. With over 30 years’ experience within the Building Services industry, they are focussed on providing clients with a breadth of design and install services. They work across a number of industries, including: Care Homes, Manufacturing, Industrial, Retail and Leisure.
You will like
The Mechanical Estimator job itself where you will be responsible for Mechanical estimating on a broad range of projects typically ranging in value between £500k-£15M with a strong focus on value engineering and experience in Design & Build contracts.
- Quoting both domestic refurb and New build enquiries and also commercial enquires when required
- Preparing Estimates using different software packages.
- Enquiry submittals to merchants/Contractors.
- Strategy overview meetings.
- Client meetings.
- Tender adjudication/Settlement meetings.
- Obtaining betterment.
- Tender Submittal.
- Post tender bid review.
- Risk register.
- Tender handover meetings once contract has been awarded.
- Assist colleagues in any technical issues both pre and post contract as required.
You will have
To be successful as Mechanical Estimator you must have experience of working as a Mechanical Estimator within the Building Services environment with knowledge of working on projects from conception to completion. Ideally, you will have worked within the Contracting environment to best suit this company and role.
You will get
£45-50K, Car/allowance, Pension. 25 days holiday, Healthcare.
You can apply
To Mechanical Estimator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org