You will like
Working for this well-established Building Services Consultancy that has been established for over 25 years, and has built up an enviable reputation and portfolio of clients in virtually all industry sectors (Motor trade, Commercial, Healthcare, Emergency Services, Education and Residential). They have a reputation for reliability, value for money design solutions, technical expertise and innovative designs.
You will like
The Mechanical Design Engineer Building Services job itself where you will be responsible for the detailed design and coordination of mechanical solutions including Heating, ventilation & air-conditioning systems (HVAC), Domestic water systems, Gas systems, Above ground drainage systems. Additionally, you will be responsible for a range of projects from varying market sectors, with services being provided from inception/feasibility to detailed co-ordinated construction working design.
You will have
To be successful as Mechanical Design Engineer, you will have experience working within a Building Services Company and a healthy mix of the following:
- Previous experience of Building Services project design in Mechanical engineering
- Provide evidence of their experience and understanding of design in buildings
- Demonstrate understanding of the process and need for co-ordination with other design disciplines
- Have an understanding and preferably experience of sustainable design and low energy buildings
- Show a good understanding of QA systems
- Possess a good understanding of the commercial factors which affect design solutions
You will get
As Mechanical Design Engineer, you will enjoy a competitive salary, £30-£40K + package
You can apply
To Mechanical Design Engineer, by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com