You will like
Working for a leading global manufacturer, distributor & installer of storage solutions for industrial application. This specialist pallet racking division is expanding in the UK and is supported by this winning team from an easily accessible office location in Telford.
You will like
The Materials Planner job role for leading Distributors in Warehouse Solutions to join their busy, planning team office in Telford
More specifically as the Materials Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning/scheduling required materials for upcoming installation projects
- Checking parts stock inventory prior to dispatch to project site locations
- Checking orders/dockets to ensure all parts on orders/deliveries are correct
- Checking parts going out of factory etc are correct for that particular install
- Maintain MRP material masters for supplier parts and components in SAP
- Liase with Sales, Design and Estimating skills for demand planning purposes
- Work alongside the customer service team to provide support clients/projects
The Fulfilment Coordinator will be working Monday – Friday, Full-Time 37 hours , plus 33 days holiday including all statutory days and company pension.
You will have
To be successful as the Materials Planner you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Planning/Scheduling skills ideally from a Manufacturing/Logistics background.
- International, import/export industry experience will be an advantage
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and specifically Excel.
- Enterprise-level ERP system experience would help, ideally SAP.
- Good standard of education and capabilities in Maths & English.
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail.
You will get
As a Materials Planner , you will enjoy a salary of up to £28K negotiable on qualifications/experience.
You will be working Monday – Friday, Full-Time 37 hours, plus 33 days holiday including all statutory days and company pension.
You can apply
To Materials Planner by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com