You will like
Working in Western Canada, (location TBA), for this global leading bio-pharma firm with opportunity for growth, providing strategic, essential products before, during & after Covid-19!
You will like
The Manufacturing Manager job itself where you will lead and manage the day-to-day operations of the manufacturing team and associated resources to ensure the quality manufacturing of our speciality pharmaceutical products while maintaining schedule adherence and profitability requirements. More specifically:
- Leads the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products through planning, scheduling, directing work, and delegation to maintain schedule adherence; oversees lot release activities such as batch record review.
- Fosters a culture of “right the first time” and is accountable for the quality of manufacturing operations; ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Manages employees with various experience levels with capability to develop new leaders, individual contributors, and technical experts.
- Conducts interviews, performance reviews, develops and administers development plans, performs follow-up on personnel issues, sets expectations, and provides feedback to group.
- Ensures manufacturing team is adequately trained and confident to complete their responsibilities and key duties.
- Responsible for effective communication to supporting departments regarding manufacturing progress, process or equipment concerns, reporting deviations, materials requirements, etc.; communicates status of production operations as part of tiered meeting structure.
- Identifies, investigates, and reports issues which may affect product Safety, Quality, Identity, Purity, or Potency (SQIPP).
- Supports activities within the manufacturing area such as facilities/equipment maintenance, calibration, validation, and other requirements.
- Defines and maintains metrics that exhibit productivity and throughput in the functional area.
- Responsible for departmental budget, purchasing, and other financial aspects.
- Participates in departmental strategic planning.
- Establishes and maintains a safe working environment and safe working practices that meet applicable standards.
You will have
To be successful as the Manufacturing Manager you will have a bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or within an equivalent field, 5+ years of supervisor experience or demonstrated leadership experience and experience working in a regulated environment is considered highly beneficial. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of equipment, facilities, standards techniques, policies and processes. In addition, this individual will possess a strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence and innovation. More specifically:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent field from either a Canadian University or recognized as an equivalent by a Canadian University/Canadian accreditation body is required.
- Highly desirable to have a minimum of 5 years of supervision experience or demonstrated leadership experience.
- Experience working in a regulated environment is considered highly beneficial; knowledge or ability to learn pharmaceutical regulatory requirements is required (e.g. cGMPs, ICH guidance, Eudralex, etc.).
- Knowledge of equipment, facilities, standards, techniques, policies, and processes.
- Strong understanding of Operational Excellence and Lean Manufacturing methodology.
- The position requires excellent communication, human relations, organizational skills, and the ability to manage with leadership and independence.
- The position requires the capacity to integrate technical detail, regulatory, and quality standards and business judgment into concrete requirements and action priorities.
- Citizenship/Permanent Resident or Valid Work Permit.
- Successful Completion of a Criminal Record Check.
You will get
As Manufacturing Manager, you will enjoy a highly competitive salary $Negotiable + Bonus + Benefits + Relo
You can apply
To Manufacturing Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 01275 331307.