You will like
Working for a leading Canadian & Worldwide industrial products firm with an excellent reputation in civil, commercial, residential and process industry applications including municipal water/wastewater applications. They will make a good and stable employer for an established Maintenance Manager with primary/industrial engineering background who may be looking for a unique challenge in engineering management & will grasp the opportunity to relocate to Langley, BC, Canada!
You will like
The Maintenance Manager job itself which is a challenging role where you will be responsible for the conditions and maintenance of all equipment and buildings in the Langley Plant. Your goals will be to improve safety, quality, productivity and machine efficiency. More specifically:
- Schedule and maintain the preventative maintenance (PM) program using supplied software as well as manage PM Program to meet HSEME requirements
- Manage maintenance staff effectively and conduct annual performance appraisals
- Oversee and prioritizes plant priorities pertaining to breakdowns, projects & PM’s and allocate to employees
- Supports and helps implement and maintain the 5S program, Aliaxis Global Standards, and Aliaxis Near Miss reporting
- Responsibility includes completion of items as assigned by the management team through the Corrective and Preventive Action process,
- Participating in planned inspections, pre-start up audits, and GEMBA Walks. Assist in developing, maintaining and updating work instructions.
- Purchase maintenance items, parts and supplies
- Develop and champion Langley AFE’s working closely with all stakeholders [Internal & external].
- Review Accident/Incident Investigations in compliance with ISMS for required incidents
- Implement and enforce location safe work rules and procedure as well as conduct annual reviews
- Participate in scheduled audits to ensure compliance with 5S, HSEMS, EMP and ISO, WHIMS, Hazardous Material Management & Waste Management Program
- Conduct Management of Change (MOC) reviews
- Leading and participating in JHSC meetings, Risk Assessment, Corrective Actions, Job Task Analysis, Ergonomic Assessment, Training, JHSC & Employee meetings
- Report and achieve KPI targets
- Maintain contractor Management program including regulatory requirements that has good standing with WSIB having adequate liability insurance
- Effectively plan and manage shutdown maintenance
- Oversee, train & support programs:
- Lock-out Tag out and energy isolation (Energy Control Procedures)
- Hot work program
- Confined Spaces & Restricted Spaces
- Grounding & bounding
- Grounded & ungrounded systems
- Other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager.
You will have
As Maintenance Manager, you will have
- College/ University diploma in a Technical field, Red Seal Journeyman, Engineering degree is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in a maintenance leadership role
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics, and facility drawings
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task effectively
NB Equivalent combinations of education and experience that result in the required level of knowledge, skill and competence will be considered.
You will get
- Competitive salary, ~$90K-$105K+ Neg + Package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Reliable bonus based on prior years
You can apply
To the Senior Engineer / Project Manager job by pushing button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV to email@example.com , or give me a call at 01275 331307.