You will like
Working for a highly reputable facilities management, property management, project management, contractor who are a genuinely fantastic company to work for, look after their staff well and have established and stable contracts nationwide. They will make a great employer for an experienced Electrician who may be looking for a great new job.
You will like
The Maintenance Electrician job, for the Sheffield/Yorkshire region, where you will be responsible for
- Carrying out a wide range of electrical works - planned and reactive maintenance, fault finding, servicing
- Working mobile across your local region
- Working on a range of sites which could include government buildings, education, retail, offices
- Providing excellent customer service when on site.
Job opportunities available for Maintenance Electricians in Birmingham, Darlington, Doncaster, Durham, Leicester, Manchester & other locations TBA!
You will have
To be successful as Maintenance Electrician, you will be an experienced electrical engineer with proven experience working on commercial/domestic sites, plus
- Experienced in maintenance, servicing & ideally testing.
- Relevant L3 electrical qualification & 17th/18th edition
- Ideally, general building maintenance skills alongside such as plumbing, carpentry but this is not essential.
You will get
As Maintenance Electrician you will enjoy a competitive salary,£14.00-£14.50PH + OT + Vehicle
- Company van, fuel card, PDA etc as standard
- Travel paid door to door
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Call out rota and overtime available at lucrative rates
- Pension contribution
- Regular staff meetings with engineers
- Genuine career progression
You can apply
To Maintenance Electrician by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com