You will like
Operating within high calibre Electrical design, test and commissioning, firm for automation projects. This is a genuine opportunity to join an independent engineering business in Lincolnshire with a strong order book.
You will like
The LV control & PLC Project Engineer job itself which is a challenging role, where you will be taking projects from the sale through to final commissioning.
You will mainly be working out of the Lincolnshire office however the option to work from home at times is available. More specifically:
- Interpretation of customer specifications.
- Raising and maintenance of engineering project file:
- Parts lists.
- Engineering drawings.
- Project manuals.
- Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Test procedures.
- Quality plans.
- Technical construction files.
- Build standards.
- PLC/HMI software and PLC-based product testing and commissioning.
- Engineering planning.
- Project management.
You will have
To be successful as an LV control & PLC Project Engineer you will have experience in any of the following:
- AutoCAD Design.
- Electrical Design of LV control gear/panels with single phase and 3 phase.
- Generation of bills of materials.
- PLC / HMI programming and fault finding/commissioning skills.
- Testing and commissioning.
The essential requirements are:
- Proven track record (min 8-years’ experience) in LV Power, control, and automation.
- Must have a full driving licence suitable for use in the UK.
- Being able to travel overseas.
- Be fully proficient with MS Word, Excel.
- Self-motivated, professional team player.
You will get
- As LV control & PLC Project Engineer, you will enjoy a competitive salary, likely £35K-£45K, plus package
- Plus most importantly an interesting job with a great company and fantastic clients!
You can apply
To LV control & PLC Project Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org