You will like
Working on ex-pat assignment for this US & global top ten engineering & construction (E&C) firm, providing full-service construction and project management with A-E design services. If you are looking for an Ex-Pat assignment in the gulf, your ticket out to Saudi could be this superb landscape architect job opportunity below.
You will like
The Landscape Architect job listed below and the comprehensive packages that apply.including full benefits, free family or single Western accommodations, relocation and other allowances typical of working for a major America firm overseas.
Our client is a foreign subsidiary of a major American E&C firm that is specifically looking for a Landscape Architect with Western experience, education and qualifications. They are offering full benefits, free family or single Western accommodations, relocation, 20% monthly expat allowance and other benefits typical with working for a major American firm overseas.
The projects are primarily related to a broad range of commercial and industrial buildings and infrastructure for residential, commercial, educational, healthcare type facilities. Not looking for only Oil & Gas experience.
The Landscape Architect position is a design and technical position responsible for the Operation & Maintenance Department’s (O&M) landscape activities in Jazan. The position also provides design and technical advice to O&M on all landscape related strategy and project matters. More specifically:
- Provides landscape and hardscape architectural design and technical input to O&M’s projects and programs.
- Coordinates and provide designs as major activities on landscape and hardscape architectural across other RC Departments.
- Prepares technical specifications and scope of work descriptions relating to design, material palettes (hard and soft-scape, planting palettes and irrigation schedules.
- Prepares Requests for Proposal (RFP) documents for landscape and hardscape design concepts.
- Provides technical assistance during pre-bid conferences, proposal evaluations, and post-award or other contract conferences as required.
- Reviews A/E contractor design drawings, specifications, and calculations submittals coordinates with the work of other disciplines and prepare written reports and review comments.
- Performs field inspections and provides professional field support as necessary during construction and maintenance phases.
- Prepares technical correspondence, reports, and studies, along with a presentation to Senior Management.
- Provides landscape and hardscape architectural design solutions and prepares such design and technical packages for delivery either internally or externally through RC contractors.
You will have
To be successful as Landscape Architect you will be a Western Registered/Chartered Landscape Architect with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or similar, with a minimum of 10 years’ post-graduate professional experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ construction experience related to delivering landscape projects as part of large-scale community-based development projects.
- Practical experience with Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) and other landscape innovation practices in arid environments.
- Chartered membership/registration with a western Landscape Architectural Institution required. Corporate (full professional) membership is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 3-5 years working professional experience in Gulf Countries preferred.
- The ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English is essential.
- Ability to present complex information to senior management and diverse audiences, both verbally and graphically
- Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals.
- Proficient in Autodesk CAD and Autodesk 3D Civil
- 10. Knowledge of computers and basic software applications such as: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Adobe Creative Suite and 3D illustrating software such as 3D Studio Max, Professional Sketchup and Lumion etc.
Specific technical qualifications for the Landscape Architect position are identified below:
- In-depth working knowledge of best landscape practice and landscape standards.
- Experienced in detailed design, design materials, irrigation, planting design and the application of street furniture, wayfinding signage, external lighting design and water features, etc.
- Experience in painting systems and other coating systems for Outdoor structures (wood, metal, concrete…etc.)
- Knowledge of general zoning regulations and landscape criteria.
- Knowledge of design and construction management principles, construction techniques,
- standards and practices.
- Ability to independently evaluate, select and modify standard landscape architectural
- techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Make frequent site visits, provide technical assistance and report/resolve construction issues in a cost-effective manner.
NB Candidates will need to provide a project list with their resume and have their date of graduation on educational credentials.
You will get
As Landscape Architect job you will enjoy a generous salary between $125K & $150K USD + 20% Site uplift.
Full benefits, free family or single Western accommodations, relocation and other allowances typical of working for a major America firm overseas.
You can apply
To this Ex-Pat Landscape Architect job in Saudi by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org