You will like
Working for a high pedigree sports automation firm with impressive blue-chip client base in sports and leisure equipment. They are expanding in UK and Internationally which is the reason for this recruitment campaign. They offer premium sales service & parts support for a unique patented automated product. They are a great employer for experienced Installation Engineers/Technicians who are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work at some amazing sites worldwide.
You will like
The Installation Technician Engineer job which is both varied and challenging and sits within a friendly supportive team. Generally, the role is to carry out installations of automated golf equipment on golf courses and driving ranges etc. on customer sites while adhering to Internal Health and Safety policies and safe working practices.
- Ensure company products and equipment is installed to an excellent standard
- Become a trusted member of the team by working with minimal day to day supervision
- Incorporate a flexible approach to hours and travel to meet customer needs/requirements
- Ensure you follow company health and safety guidelines and wearing the correct PPE.
- Ensure you operate the company vehicle in a safe manner and carry out driver checks
You will have
To be successful as Installation Technician Engineer we are looking for an individual with previous installation experience.
- Must have worked on sites carrying out M&E installations
- Skills including carpentry and electrical, ideally mechanical
- Must be over 25 due to insurance for driving the van
- Computer literate, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Driving license.
You will get
As Installation Technician Engineer, you will enjoy a competitive salary, likely £30K + Vehicle + OT + Package
You can apply
To Installation Technician EngineerBy pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer to feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.