You will like
Working for a leading global manufacturer, distributor & installer of steel construction, storage products, pallet racking, and mezzanine. They are, expanding in the UK and are supported by a winning team that is regionally structured with HQ in Telford.
You will like
The Installation Manager job role itself, office based in Telford, (still with company car), coordinating large warehouse site installations. More specifically:
- Managing team of currently two Installation Coordinator’s
- Scheduling, booking in jobs, managing people
- Site inspections, client communication, problem-solving.
- Supporting Project Managers and Site Installation Managers
You will have
To be successful as the Installation Manager, you will need to have a background in construction and ideally you will have the following:
- Experience scheduling, booking in jobs, managing people
- Site visits, Site Meetings, Site Inspections etc.
- Possibly worked for a distributor of storage products/pallet racking etc.
- Knowledge of construction site operations and safety
You will get
As an Installation Manager, you will enjoy a salary of £40K-£45K+ PA + Package
- Company Car
- 33 days holiday including stats
- Life Assurance
You can apply
To Installation Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org