You will like
Working in HSQE for a leading global manufacturer, distributor & installer of steel construction, storage products and solutions. They are expanding across the UK and you would be based from divisional office near Leeds (North West), supported by HQ near Birmingham, West Midlands.
You will like
The HSQE Manager (Health Safety Quality & Environmental Management) job role itself The HSQE Manager where you will be responsible for the safety, health, environment, and quality assurance side of the business. The HSQE Manager will supervise and coordinate work systems to ensure that the products and services of the business unit meet the highest quality standards and that working conditions of the company are favourable and safe.
- To lead, develop and maintain warehouse and multi-site projects HSQE management programmes and systems.
- To attend site and ensure all operatives are working in accordance with H&S practices and site-specific RAMS
- Audit installation teams on a scheduled, periodic basis to ensure compliance to assessment criteria.
- Provide guidance and practical input, where required, on the creation of complex RAMS.
- Strong communicator and able to portray message using various communication channels such as written, face to face contact and team briefings.
- To support project and line management in delivering site HSQE objectives.
- Determine the business unit direction and work priorities (in conjunction with project and line management) for the continuous improvement of the warehouse and installation sites HSQE management programmes.
- Advises project and line management and assists with the implementation of new or existing HSQE-related legislation, rules, and Company standards to include fire prevention, health and safety awareness training, site inspections of Company and installation sites.
- To complete prevention inspections in warehouse and site operations on a regular basis and ensure records are maintained.
- To investigate accidents and ensure all documentation is updated.
- To develop a monthly HSQE Communication Strategy for all sites and levels of staff, to include written information, toolbox talks and management briefs
You will have
To be successful as HSQE Manager (Health Safety Quality & Environmental Management), you will need to have a background in the construction or engineering industry and a healthy mix of the following:
- NEBOSH Diploma / Certificate.
- Chartered member of IOSH Preferred.
- IEMA Environmental Certificate preferred.
- ISO 9001, 18001 and 14001 experience and 5 years in a similar role.
You will get
As HSQE Manager, you will enjoy a salary of £45K-£55K PA + Package
- Company vehicle (Car)
- 33 days holiday including stats
- Life Assurance
You can apply
To HSQE Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org