You will like
Working for this highly regarded independent infrastructure and property consultancy specialising in sustainability, planning, and environment are seeking an experienced health and safety manager to join their team to work on a range of high-profile projects mainly in the road and rail sector.
This dynamic firm boasts a portfolio of prestigious projects and clients both in the private and public sector at local and national levels. They currently support projects such as HS2, Crossrail 2, Thames Tideway Tunnel as well as large regeneration schemes.
You will like
The Health & Safety Manager role itself, where due to their ongoing success, we are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated health and safety manager to play a key role within the business. The role presents the successful candidate the opportunity to work alongside a range of highly talented individuals who have helped grow the firm to its highly successful position in the market. More specifically:
- you will have responsibility for providing health and safety advice to the company and on a variety of key projects including, the enabling works on HS2.
- You will be involved with supporting project managers to develop and implement health and safety management plans for their projects. Regular site visits in order to undertake inspection and client checks and deliver toolbox talks.
- Acting as my client’s competent person, you will undertake regular review of health and safety performance, reporting and investigating any incidents.
- Develop and deliver training and supporting site as well as subcontractors staff.
- Taking ownership of occupational health and safety management systems including continued certification.
- Identify training needs across the business
- ensuring client satisfaction and building long-term relationships.
London is the preferred location but Manchester and Birmingham considered, with the opportunity to work from home, WFH!
You will have
To be successful as the Health & Safety Manager at this senior level, you will ideally have
- passion for delivering the highest quality health and safety support
- minimum NEBOSH Diploma
- Membership of the IOSH or equivalent
- experience in similar roles
- rail experience preferred
- health and safety management systems experience
- excellent interpersonal skills including presenting
- willingness to travel
- able to work independently as well as part of a team
You will get
- As Health & Safety Manager you will get a competitive salary, £40K-£60K + Significant Benefit Package
- This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead.
- My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward.
- You will have significant input into the growth and development of the business.
You can apply
To Health & Safety Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org