You will like
Working for a leading global manufacturer & installer of architectural and engineering products and solutions for commercial/industrial construction. They are, expanding throughout the UK and have established regionally structured site/project teams supported by HQ in the West Midlands.
You will like
The Senior Project Manager or Head of Projects job role itself where you will provide oversight and hold responsibility for planning, executing, controlling & delivering projects in UK & Europe. More specifically:
- Managing portfolio of projects with values £500K-£10M+
- Responsibility for team of Project Managers and Site delivery teams.
- Manage commercial and contractual aspects of portfolio of projects to £100M+
- Provide oversight to quality, health and safety and risk management.
- Act as Project Lead on key projects, as client facing senior manager.
You will have
To be successful as Senior Project Manager or Head of Projects you will need to have a background in construction and ideally, you will have the following:
- 5+ years proven track record as a Senior Project Manager
- You'll likely have a degree in construction or similar (NVQ L6).
- You'll have people-management skills ideally of several PMs.
- You’ll probably be from a construction background, rather than industry-specific
- Project knowledge in engineering installations is an advantage
- You'll be commercially savvy and contractually literate esp. JCT.
- Well organised with high attention to detail whilst being able to multi-task
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- Prince 2 certification is an advantage
- MS Office & MS Project – Competent user
- ISOH/NEBOSH/SMSTS/CSCS qualification
- You're Midlands based or able to spend a proportion of week at West Mids HQ
You will get
As Senior Project Manager or Head of Projects, you will enjoy a competitive salary + package
- 33 days holiday inc all stats
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension
- Company Car
- Company Laptop
- Company Phone
You can apply
To Project Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com