You will like
Working for a reputable consultancy representing the Housing, Industrial, Leisure and Commercial sectors offering clients a unique blend of imaginative design and economic efficiency. This can be based in Cardiff or London offices plus site/project-based work.
You will like
The Graduate Structural Engineer job itself, which is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive team of professional design consultants specialising in Structural Engineering and Project Management.
The Graduate Structural Engineer role is based in either their Cardiff or London office, but you will also be working on various projects throughout the UK in most construction sectors.
Main duties/responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide technical support (covering analysis, design and structural survey work) on a breadth of projects with a wide range of clients
- Detailed design and analysis of structural elements and frames in concrete, steel, timber and masonry
- Liaison with architects, statutory authorities, the design team and contractors
- Assistance with site surveys and inspection work.
You will have
To be successful as Graduate Structural Engineer you will need the following:
- A strong degree in a related discipline with a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Graduate Member of the ICE or IstructE and keen to work towards Chartership
- AutoCAD/Revit skills
- Self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and ensuring compliance with health and safety procedures
- Experience of building structures design (all materials) is desirable.
You will get
In return, the Graduate Structural Engineer will receive a competitive salary to £26K plus benefits and professional and career development.
You can apply
To the Graduate Structural Engineer job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or send CV to email@example.com