You will like
Leading development monitoring for leading independent property consultancy with expertise in sustainable development and building performance. They are an employer of choice, and this is a great opportunity to join their people known for originality diversity and confidence.
You will like
The Lead Fund Monitoring Surveyor job itself which is an excellent opportunity to to work with the Partner in Charge of Monitoring to lead the Development monitoring service line across, forging relationships with both internal and external investment and institutional clients to deliver market-leading consultancy advice.
You will be working with existing blue-chip clients delivering on a range of high profile projects across several sectors, including industrial, office, purpose-built student accommodation and build-to-rent.
As a commercially focused consultant, you will be helping us to grow our Development Monitoring services, maintain and further develop client relationships and diversify the range of current service offerings, as well as progress your own career. More specifically:
- Lead the service line working group - coordinating business development, marketing, resourcing, and knowledge sharing, across all offices
- Champion the service line internally; driving improvements to working practices including templates and quality control
- Advocate and oversee operational and process improvement, promoting innovation and new ways of working.
- Drive and manage consistency and adherence to best practice
- Promote the service line externally for new and existing clients, supporting marketing as required
- Identify service line priorities and link back to the service line business plan, update annually
- Set service line SMART actions and deliver; updating progress quarterly
- Celebrate service line successes internally and externally
- Ensure marketing materials are up to date – case studies, capability statements
- Develop a community of practice and share it across the firm
- Support the development of others within the business
Location: Any UK office e.g. London, Bristol, Birmingham, with flexible working! #WFH
You will have
To be successful as Lead Fund Monitoring Surveyor, you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Degree in Building Surveying
- MRICS with ideally a minimum 6 years in a monitoring role
- Personable and confident
- Good level of experience in (and ideally specialising in) Project Monitoring for investment clients.
- Good understanding of development and funding process gained through extensive Project management experience.
- Good technical knowledge and experience in construction projects
- Excellent report writing skills (concise, clear, grammatically correct)
- Existing monitoring client base with potential to generate new work and introductions
You will get
As Lead Fund Monitoring Surveyor, you will enjoy a competitive salary to £80K+ Package
- Benefits: Fee Plus bonus scheme, mobile phone & laptop, Personal Accident cover, Private Health Care (after 12 months), Life Assurance and 25 days holiday (27 for Associate and above)
- Flexible & hybrid working
- Generous car allowance
- Season Ticket Loan, Cycle scheme and company pension scheme (after waiting period)
- Sponsorship is available to complete Chartership if applicable
You can apply
To Lead Fund Monitoring Surveyor by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.