You will like
Working for this relatively new consultancy set for significant growth. They are renowned for a fresh innovative approach and you will play a key role in their future success. The culture and ethos will make this an attractive employer.
You will like
The Flood Risk & Drainage Consultant job itself where you will play an important role in delivering innovative solutions to complex problems on projects across the UK.
The role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a fresh and innovative relatively new consultancy set for significant growth. Having already attracted a number of highly regarded individuals, my client is now seeking a Flood Risk and Drainage Consultant to join their team.
We are seeking an ambitious individual with upwards of three years experience preparing FRAs and Drainage Strategies to join their team. You will play a key role within the business and be well-positioned for rapid career progression. This is a forward-thinking solution-focused environmental consultancy with sustainability at its heart.
My client would like the candidate to be London based but are able to offer flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle.
Applicants seeking either a full or part-time role will be considered.
You will have
To be successful as Flood Risk & Drainage Consultant, you will bring the following key skills:
- Ability to recognise and communicate flooding and drainage related constraints and opportunities at development sites
- Experience producing and reviewing a wide range of FRAs and drainage strategies
- Good knowledge and experience of Micro Drainage
- Good knowledge of the planning system, in particular flood-related policy and guidance such as the NPPF and SuDS Manual
- Awareness of financial control and project management
- Good project management and communication skills in a client-facing role
- Ability to write clear and concise reports
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
Some knowledge of Tuflow, Flood Modeller Pro, FEH and river restoration would be a benefit, but not essential.
You will get
As Flood Risk & Drainage Consultant the benefits include a competitive salary likely £30K-£35K DOE plus comprehensive package.
A highly competitive salary is on offer along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join this ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead.
You can apply
To Flood Risk & Drainage Consultant by applying here (recommended), or by sending a CV to email@example.com