You will like
Working for a leading global manufacturer, distributor & installer of storage solutions for industrial application. This specialist pallet racking division is expanding in the UK and is supported by this winning team from an easily accessible office location in Telford.
You will like
The part-time Finance Assistant job role for leading Distributors in Warehouse Solutions to join their busy head office team in Telford
The Finance Assistant will be working pro rata ~25 hours, and more specifically as the Finance Assistant, you will:
- Report into the Finance Manager/Team Leader
- Administer all finance ledgers, sales ledger/purchase ledger etc
- Raising manual Invoices,
- Reconciling and analysing sales expenditure
- Track costs on various installation projects.
- Work alongside the customer service team to provide support in administrative tasks.
This role is perfect for someone with a background in Administration within a Finance team who is used to working with a high level of accuracy or alternatively somebody from an Accounts background looking for something a bit different.
You will need to be accurate and a confident communicator, whilst being able to work in a challenging fast-paced environment.
You will have
To be successful as the Finance Assistant, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a finance assistant role or a comparable position
- SAP Knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong IT skills and a confident EXCEL & Outlook user.
- Have a minimum qualification in GCSE Maths and English
- Be able to concentrate on accuracy in a busy office.
You will get
As a Finance Assistant, you will enjoy a salary of ~£20K PA Pro-Rated for 25 hours, i.e £12.5K PA plus 33 days holiday pro rata including all statutory days and company pension.
You can apply
To Finance Assistant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com