You will like
Working for this world-class Power Engineering Solutions provider with an established reputation for customer responsiveness and technical expertise. Their solutions stand behind thousands of T&D projects in over 100 countries around the world. As part of a multidisciplinary development team, the project manager will manage and coordinate the development of customer paid development projects in the field of analysis and modelling of electricity distribution networks and renewable energies.
You will like
The Field Service Representative job itself, within the Electrical Engineering and Services Division. This position will be located out of Laval, QC or Lachine, QC service facilities.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide field service engineering and technical assistance to customers in areas of installation, startup, maintenance, repair, training and modification on power transmission, distribution and generation equipment and systems. More specifically:
- Provide field service engineering, technical assistance, scheduling and sales support direction to customers in areas of installation, testing, startup, maintenance, repair, training and modification of electrical power distribution equipment;
- Responsible to self-manage assigned projects for electrical equipment; knowledge of electrical test and diagnostic equipment.
- Deliver technical solutions to customers.
- Performs less conventional complex engineering assignments that may involve equipment or product design, testing of materials, process studies, or research investigations.
- Mentor less experienced technicians.
- Provide technical training.
- Perform all job functions with adherence to their Philosophy and Values, as well as Safety and Environmental standards.
- Be a key member of a world-class service organization that consistently experiences growth.
- Join an organization where your health & safety are the number-one priority. Our client provides our technicians with the training, tools, and PPE to keep you safe on the job.
- Have the support of a robust internal infrastructure including 24-hour Customer, Technical and Factory Support.
- Continuous hands-on learning opportunities at a world-class training facility as well as field-based mentoring.
You will have
To be successful as a Field Service Representative, you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Quebec Electrician license or post-secondary degree/diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology from an accredited institution.
- Must be bilingual in French and English oral and written.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience evaluating and servicing electrical distribution or control systems.
- Experience in testing, troubleshooting, evaluating, and servicing electrical distribution and control systems
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship no or in the future.
- Red Seal Interprovincial Journeyman Electrician
- Experience in protective relays preferred.
- Experience in performing power quality measurements, troubleshooting, and analysis preferred.
- Position Success Criteria:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical aptitude and complex problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Effective time management, prioritization and project management skills
- Understanding of the company’s and competitors electrical, electronic and mechanical products.
- Demonstrated ability to provide service and represent company interests in developing customer relationships to assure long-term customer satisfaction.
Please be advised that as part of this position, you will be subject to a Drug and Alcohol Policy, a copy of which is available for your review. Pursuant to that policy, you may be required to undergo drug and alcohol testing depending on the conditions set out in that policy. NO relocation benefit will be provided. All candidates must reside within a 50-mile radius of Laval or Lachine.
You will get
As Field Service Representative, you will enjoy a competitive salary of $65K-$85K + Benefits#
Benefits package including pension, medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, vacation.
Tools including a company vehicle, laptop, hand tools, meters and smartphone.
You can apply
To Field Service Representative by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org