You will like
Working for this specialist consultancy in Leeds office, including flexible working #WFH, and his highly sought-after brand employs many of the most highly regarded Planners in the UK. They work on a great range of nationally significant and challenging projects. They have a vibrant culture, superb office space, and above-market salary and benefits.
You will like
The Environmental Planner job itself offered at Associate or Principal Level, which is a rare opportunity for a Planner to join one of the UK’s most exciting and prestigious planning consultancies. By being part of this firm’s in-house planning team, you will benefit from enjoying significant responsibility whilst working on a wide range of high-profile and prestigious projects across the UK. You will be based from Leeds office with flexible working #WFH available.
This great role is a sure way to really enhance your career and professional standing. They have fantastic offices near to the train station, whilst also offering exceptionally flexible working arrangements to suit your personal situation. The existing team is made up of a number of highly respected Environmental professionals from within the industry. They are winning and delivering some of the most exciting projects out there. You will be working with clients throughout the whole life-cycle of projects from early inception through to post-construction. Providing some of the most cutting-edge and innovative advice, adding genuine value to a host of exciting projects. More specifically:
- Management of significant and complex projects.
- Involvement in business development and strategy.
- Ensuring high quality of work.
- Manage client and stakeholder relationships.
- Help develop innovative ideas to enhance the outcome for their clients.
- Mentor and development of junior staff.
You will have
To be successful as Environmental Planner, you will have
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in relevant subject.
- Upwards of 5 years post-grad experience.
- Membership of relevant professional organisation.
- Proven track record in delivery of environmental planning and associated projects, preferably with a property focus.
- Thorough knowledge of UK regulations.
You will get
- The benefits include a competitive salary of £45K-£65K according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
- Plus, you will enjoy a full programme of events to actively encourage CPD and help you reach your professional goals.
- Plus, there are 2 company-wide, fully paid holidays each year, one skiing and one summer break.
You can apply
To Environmental Planner by applying here (recommended), or by sending a CV to email@example.com
UK_MS JSM 12164