You will like
Consulting for the environmental management group of an international engineering consulting and construction management firm. The UK business focus on environmental consulting services to corporate, private equity and property clients. Services are solutions driven and include advice on environmental due diligence and transaction support; contaminated land investigation and remediation; environmental planning and permitting solutions; EHS management and compliance; and energy use reporting and reduction.
You will like
The Environmental Consultant – Traction Advisory Services – TAC job itself which is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Environmental Engineer or Consultant looking to accelerate their career by joining this highly regarded consultancy.
You will provide day-to-day support on EHS due diligence projects related to corporate and private equity mergers and acquisitions. More specifically:
- Management of discrete parts of EHS due diligence and transaction advisory projects to support the TAS team with ongoing projects to ensure they are implemented in a timely manner whilst ensuring technical excellence that meets our clients' needs;
- Managing subcontractors and partners as required on small or single-site projects to deliver project-specific tasks;
- Reviewing project documentation related to M&A projects to identify any potential environmental, compliance or health and safety issues;
- Carrying out desktop assessments and Phase I reporting;
- Being involved in the research and reporting process for environmental, social and governance (ESG) assessments as part of transactions.
While the position is based from a London office, it could involve national and international travel, to undertake assessments of company operations, to meet clients and to attend internal meetings.
You will have
To be successful as Environmental Consultant – Traction Advisory Services – TAC, at Consultant level; it is anticipated that you will have a minimum of two years environmental consulting experience with technical knowledge of contaminated land risk assessment and/or environmental compliance. Most importantly, you will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work within an exciting, rapidly growing business environment.
Plus you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Undergraduate degree (BSc BEng) or higher in environmental science or engineering discipline;
- Minimum of two years of relevant environmental consulting experience;
- Ability to work independently or in a project team with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and time management skills;
- Ability to deliver to challenging deadlines, occasionally requiring extended working hours to meet client expectations, join conference calls in different time zones;
- A broad knowledge of sustainability trends and business issues and experience of ESG, corporate sustainability and supply chain issues, would be advantageous.
- Experience of working within a high-quality health and safety management system;
- Must possess a driving license and passport and be willing to travel.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without a work permit.
You will get
As Environmental Consultant you will get a competitive salary: £25K-£45K Neg + Package
The package will be tailored to suit the individual depending on your level of experience. This employer of choice offers competitive compensation and a market-leading benefits package including healthcare provision, travel insurance and a pension plan.
You can apply
To Environmental Consultant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org