You will like
Playing a key leadership role with Market leading Nutritional Product Company, that offers a diverse range of innovative products and solutions, from twin sites in New York State.
You will be proud of their excellent reputation for meeting the unique needs of the US market and you can join their mission to make the world a healthier place through food science.
You will like
The Engineering Manager Process Development role itself where you will be responsible for leading a group of engineers and scientists for technical projects including design, installation and qualification, scaling up new products, evaluating new raw materials/ingredients and process development and technology assessment for the business unit
- Develop new process technologies to the Pilot Plant and Manufacturing sites
- Work with formulation chemists to improve existing manufacturing processes and formulations.
- Oversee the development of manufacturing processes for all products originating from R&D
- Develop plant scale product manufacturing processes, through Pilot Plant scale-up activities.
- Provide troubleshooting support to manufacturing.
- R&D project planning
- Execute projects through leading a team that includes R&D, Quality, Regulatory and Manufacturing.
You will have
To be successful as Engineering Manager Process Development, you will have:
- BS degree in Engineering or Science (Chemical Engineer preferred) Master of Science a plus.
- 10+ years related process/ development/ technical project management experience. Previous supervisory experience of a technical group preferred.
- Knowledge of cGMP’s, Food Safety, and HACCP preferred. Relevant industries include pharmaceuticals, nutritional, food ingredients.
- Experience in new process/product development planning, pilot plant trials, downstream scale up from late-stage 2 testing through stage 3 commercialization.
- Track record of commercializing new products with new process technologies
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
You will get
As Engineering Manager Process Development you will enjoy a competitive salary $85K-$120K Neg + Benefits + Relo if required
You can apply
To Engineering Manager Process Development by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org