You will like
Working for this reliable fixture and noteworthy brand in Saskatchewan for years, recent notable mergers and acquisition have since tripled their locations. Now, with hundreds of employees across the prairies, their quality products, strong leadership, and award-winning customer service are recognized. They are committed to providing industry-leading technology to primary & secondary industries in Canada.
They will make an excellent employer for an established Engineering Manager with a product development background and ideally expertise in pneumatics who may be looking for a unique challenge in Agri Sales/Dealer Management and who will grasp the opportunity to relocate to Saskatchewan, SK, Canada!
You will like
The Engineering Manager Air Powered/Pneumatic Solutions job where reporting directly to the General Manager, you will recommend ideas that may benefit product development from concept, through prototype building and testing, to production. You will have responsibility for Application Engineering and a team of Engineers, Technologists, and Technicians. More specifically:
- Meet with General Manager to discuss priorities of current projects.
- Contribute towards the successful achievement of sales goals of the organization
- Manage the preparation of quotations and authorizations for jigs, tooling, and other equipment requirements
- Develop ROI’s on any potential investments as requested
- Assist in creating annual budgets
- Monitor performance against engineering-related KPI’s
- Participate in creative marketing initiatives
- Participate in the annual review of adjustments to part number re-order points and build quantities
- Work with the General Manager and Production Coordinator and or Office Supervisor to determine priorities of the production schedule, (as required)
This full-time position is based in South Central Saskatchewan- full details regarding the client, location, remuneration package, etc. will be shared with those who meet the requirements outlined.
You will have
To be successful as Engineering Manager - Air Powered/Pneumatic Solutions you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Degree or Diploma in an Engineering field with P.Eng designation; preferably Aeronautical or Mechanical
- Minimum 3 years experience in related aerodynamic/industrial fan and/or fluid dynamics background
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, Auto CAD, Solidworks, Microsoft Project would be an asset
- Able to oversee and coordinate projects from concept to production
- Able to organize multiple tasks
- Positive and cooperative team player.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to inspire confidence from supervisors, peers and subordinates.
You will gel with values of safety, integrity, teamwork and challenge. More specifically:
You will get
As Engineering Manager, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary, ~$95K-$120K
- Excellent benefits package
- Outstanding company reputation
- Great place to work - Friendly, collaborative, team culture that encourages learning and growth
- Ability to work with down-to-earth people who value hard work and problem solving
- Opportunity to make a huge impact
Our client provides their team with an excellent work environment, competitive compensation, and you would be supported by progressive and comprehensive people practices. They represent your friends, your family, your community and your support system. Here you can take pride in working for a dealership with full customer support & solutions, a proven brand, and a positive marketplace image.
You can apply
To the Engineering Manager job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV to email@example.com