You will like
Operating within unique multi-disciplinary energy services provider of strategic energy and carbon reduction consultancy services to a range of organisations from large global corporates to housebuilders and developers. They enable them to enhance long-term energy sustainability and reach net-zero carbon emissions.
With low-carbon technology, data and sustainability at the core of their ethos and business model, this firm is leading the smart energy revolution, serving the energy industry, the industrial, commercial and public sectors, as well as the wider domestic market to realise the environmental and financial benefits of smarter energy practice
You will like
The Energy Consultant job itself which is an exciting opportunity for an experienced energy consultant/specialist to join this leading engineering and consulting company at the forefront of the energy and carbon reduction; based from Cardiff energy centre of excellence or #WFH fully flexible home working for the right candidate. Cardiff, Bristol or Birmingham would all be great WFH locations.
In this key role, you will be part of an established team focusing on supporting a range of clients with reductions in energy consumption, sustainable energy and providing energy assets on a micro-macro level. My client provides Cost and carbon abatement solutions, enabling strategic decisions to be made relating to the management of energy and investment in technology.
You will be developing opportunities through forensically and analysing energy data, both on-site and remotely. Undertaking technical audits and of energy services and technologies to facilitate cost savings.
Projects will be identified and presented to clients as business cases following analysis of the costs and benefits. Once the energy projects have been accepted by the client, you will be involved in delivering the work. You will work as a project manager supported by other members of the team. You as required must be willing to travel both nationally and potentially internationally.
- Undertaking data analysis the buildings and energy systems.
- Undertake in-depth energy audits of buildings and energy systems.
- Research and keep up to date with current technology and system improvements.
- Produce high-quality client-focused energy reports, including recommendations prioritised by return of investment.
- Liaise with clients to establish requirements and present business case
- Provide strategic advice relating to energy, carbon and utilities management.
- Plan and develop projects in an independent manner with guidance from senior staff.
You will have
To be successful as Energy Consultant your knowledge and experience will include
- Possess an engineering or physical science degree and preferably a Masters.
- Have specific energy management or building services experience
- Be highly numerical and highly computer literate
- Have in-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical energy systems
- Experience in consulting on energy management and energy auditing
- Have excellent data analysis skills and the ability to translate these into business cases
- Ability to articulate and present cost-benefit analysis of proposals
- Good understanding of current legislation with regards to energy efficiency and carbon emissions
- Experience of design, installation and project management.
- Ideally, have experience of relevant modelling packages.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly organised and passion for the sector.
You will get
As Energy Consultant you will enjoy a competitive salary: £30K – £35K + Package
My client is a leading brand in the market and has a reputation as a great place to work, both from a professional and social perspective. They provide excellent remote working solutions to their staff. You will have unparalleled opportunities to develop and grow your experience by being given significant responsibility as well as scope to develop your own ideas and support to obtain chartership.
You can apply
To Energy Consultant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com