You will like
Operating within a large electrical engineering company that design, install and maintain electrical equipment for their clients, permanently based at the site in Oxfordshire featuring flywheel generators, used to produce, store and supply power to a large R&D facility.
You will like
The Electro-Mechanical Engineer job itself based at one of their client's sites in Oxfordshire. You will be assisting to operate and maintain a range of systems including two large flywheel generators. More specifically:
- Responsibility and technical expert on 2 large flywheels and associated systems
- 415v switchboards
- 11kv circuit breakers
- Switching operations at voltage levels between 415v and 11KV
- Comply with risk assessments and method statements to correctly manage any potential risks during operations and maintenance.
- Ensure plant information is up to date and maintained including relevant documentation and drawings etc.
You will have
To be successful as Electro-Mechanical Engineer you will have
- Experience in test and inspection (ideally high voltage electrical rotating machines)
- Fully apprenticeship trained
- Ideally ONC / HNC electrical qualification or equivalent
- Experienced in a C&I role in hazardous or harsh environments
- In depth technical background and ability to fault find and interpret drawings.
- Customer service experience
- Confident computer user and skills
You will get
As Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you will command £45K-£50K + Package
- c£45-50K + OT
- Monday to Friday 08:15 – 16:30
- 25 days holiday per year + stats
- Free parking and an on-site canteen
- Gym subsidy payment
- Enhanced company contribution pension scheme
- Access to courses and training events
- Discounts from corporate benefits site
You can apply
To Electro-Mechanical Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org