We're looking for an Electrician to work for our client.
They are a well established, well run chemical plant near stoke on trent, Staffordshire. This facility is part of a global polymers, intermediates and coatings innovator.
If you can demonstrate experience of repair, maintenance, installation and inspection of site electrical equipment then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
Please note: In this position you'll occasionally be required to work at weekends. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
- Install and maintain industrial plants and appliances (electrical equipment, transformers, chillers, lighting, and distribution boards)
- Repair, maintain, install and inspect site electrical equipment
- Keeping standards for electrical and regulatory requirements
- Filing all the documentation in the electrical/maintenance files ready for internal and external inspections
- Liaising with contractors when necessary, to carry out duties or repairs
- Maintenance and calibration of plant items and instruments on site
- All electrical safety inspections in a timely manner
- Experience of repair, maintenance, install and inspection of site electrical equipment
- Additional experience of the industrial/manufacturing sector, ideally chemical
- Electrotechnical qualifications in electrical installation/maintenance
- 18th edition requirements for electrical installations
- Recognised electrical apprenticeship
- Qualification in portable appliance testing
- Responsible, proactive and committed
- A full driving licence is essential for this role
- Basic salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience
- Overtime: You'll also have the opportunity to earn additional overtime in this role
The standard working hours for this position are Monday - Friday days.
Think that this Electrician role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Electrician position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Industrial Electrician, Electromechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Site Engineer or as a Maintenance Engineer.