You will like
Working for this leading modular building solutions firm, who provide temporary, semi-permanent and permanent accommodation solutions to a wide range of sectors. In addition the group offer an Off-Site Construction Solution through its Major projects division. The Modular Hire Division offers nationally a turn-key-hire service including, ,foundation, services, Installation and removal of modular buildings for hire. They are renowned for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations and consistent product innovation. This company & sector is is a great choice for an electrician / elecrical professional looking to future-proof their career!
You will likeT
The Electrician job itself where you will ensure electrical installations are “safe and fit for purpose” in compliance with BS7671 17th edition of the wiring regulations for hire.
- Installation/alteration/modification in new and existing units
- Inspection, Testing and certification in compliance with BS7671 18th edition wiring regulations
- Various other product preparation related tasks
- To work in a safe and sensible manner within Health and Safety Policy and site regulations.
You will have
To be succesful as Electrician you will have:
- Electro technical qualifications in electrical installation
- 17th edition requirements for electrical installations
- City & Guilds 2391-10 or 2394/5 in inspection and testing
- Has completed a recognised electrical apprenticeship
- Preferred qualification in Portable Appliance Testing
- Previous working experience within product hire market, preferably portable accommodation
- High level of drive, energy and initiative; entrepreneurial, proactive, focused, tenacious and committed
You will get
As Electrician salary is solid at £36.774 PA £17.68 PH + OT and competitive benefits package applies.
You can apply
To Electrician by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.