You will like
Working for this leading modular building solutions firm, who provide temporary, semi-permanent and permanent accommodation solutions to a wide range of sectors. In addition the group offer an Off-Site Construction Solution through its Major projects division. The Modular Hire Division offers nationally a turn-key-hire service including, foundation, services, installation and removal of modular buildings for hire. They are renowned for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations and consistent product innovation. This company & sector is is a great choice for an electrician / electrical professional looking to future-proof their career!
You will like
The Electrician job itself where you will ensure electrical installations are “safe and fit for purpose” in compliance with BS7671 18th edition of the wiring regulations for hire.
- Installation/alteration/modification in new and existing units
- Inspection, Testing and certification in compliance with BS7671 18th edition wiring regulations
- Various other product preparation related tasks
- To work in a safe and sensible manner within Health and Safety Policy and site regulations.
You will have
To be succesful as Electrician you will have:
• Must hold relevant electro technical qualifications in electrical installation work including 18th edition requirements for electrical installations
• City & Guilds 2391-10 or 2394/5 in inspection and testing qualification, or equivalent
• You will need a current/valid ECS/JIB card at approved electrician grade.
• Has completed a recognised electrical apprenticeship
• Preferred qualification in Portable Appliance Testing
• Previous working experience within product hire market, preferably portable accommodation
• Previous work experience within product hire market, preferably portable units
• High level of drive, commitment, energy and initiative
You will get
As an Electrician salary is solid at £33,425, plus a competitive benefits package applies.
You can apply
To Electrician by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org