You will like
Working as Senior EIA Consultant for Glasgow or Edinburgh office of leading global professional services firm with 5K+ staff worldwide. They benefit from the scale of business that allows them to work on large and/or exciting projects and, at the same time, they retain the local presence markets which fosters positive engagement with clients. They strive to define, design and manage projects that create shared value in a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world.
You will like
The Senior EIA Consultant job, which is a fantastic opportunity to join their established team at a prestige office location either Glasgow or Edinburgh. Working within my clients busy and vibrant EIA/Planning team as well as other in-house specialists on projects spanning the infrastructure, renewables, property and energy sectors.
As a Senior EIA Consultant, you will be part of an established environmental team, who partner with the wider Planning, Landscape and Archaeology teams. You’ll work on a variety of project sizes from small to large long-term flagship projects, across Infrastructure (airports & highways) leisure and residential industry sectors
- Manage the coordination of EIAs for a range of development proposals
- Liaise with EIA project team members and other environmental specialists
- Organise access to sites to undertake surveys, plan the survey programme and draft front end Environmental Statement (ES) chapters
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders
This offers a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level working within a supportive team environment with lots of opportunities to develop your technical and project delivery skills.
You will have
To be successful as Senior EIA Consultant, you will have:
- Relevant first or second degree
- Experience managing EIAs within a consultancy environment
- Membership of relevant professional body (e.g. IEMA/ RTPI) is desirable but not essential
- Good knowledge of UK planning policy
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
You will get
As Senior EIA Consultant you will get
A competitive salary of up to £40K DOE, plus opportunities to invest and many other benefits including 24 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships and commitment to on-going CPD.
You can apply
To Senior EIA Consultant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.