You will like
Working for this specialist environmental consultancy in Central London specialising in urban regeneration and property development projects in the UK They are renowned for pragmatic and commercially sound environmental advice and your voice will be heard here.
This highly sought-after specialist consultancy employs many of the most highly regarded Practitioners in the UK. They work on a great range of significant and challenging projects mainly in London and the South East. They are an employer of choice with a really vibrant culture, along with agile working which is highly tailored to suit your personal situation.
You will like
The EIA Consultant job itself which is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious consultant with ideally upwards of 2 years plus industry experience and a keen interest in EIA, to join their established team of EIA specialists with a significant portfolio of highly prestigious projects. They are looking to appoint a consultant to their team to support their secured workload. You will be working in a highly dynamic environment, alongside many top consultants from the industry.
By joining the team, you will learn a lot in a short space of time. The team consists of a range of highly respected professionals. They are winning and delivering some of the most exciting projects in the Urban Regeneration space. This is your opportunity to be part of this dynamic team in an independent consultancy that prides itself in being unique in their approach. More specifically:
- Co-ordinate UK EIA projects, including liaising with the multi-disciplinary teams and statutory authorities
- Coordinate the production of Environmental Statements and additional reports required throughout the planning process
- Supporting the team in the delivery of significant and complex projects
- Liaise with relevant clients and stakeholders
- Support the team in developing innovative ideas to enhance the outcome for the client
You will have
To be successful as EIA Consultant, you will have
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject. MSc Desirable
- Upwards of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Highly ambitious attitude, enjoys responsibility
- Thorough knowledge of UK regulations
- Keen to develop innovative ideas to enhance outcomes for the client
You will get
- The benefits include a competitive salary of up to £33K according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
- In addition, you will enjoy a full programme of events to actively encourage CPD and help you reach your professional goals.
You can apply
To EIA Consultant by applying here (recommended), or by sending a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org