You will like
Consulting in EIA for a multidisciplinary consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets. This exciting role sits within their thriving civil/structural engineering team in London Birmingham or Bristol.
You will like
The EIA Consultant job AKA Environmental Impact Consultant job itself, where you will be working on strategic residential developments, town centre regeneration schemes, and other urban redevelopment proposals, among other exciting projects. More specifically:
- Day-to-day EIA project management and coordination
- Acting as lead author and editor of environmental statements, including drafting introductory and concluding chapters and reviewing technical chapters drafted by others.
- Co-ordination of multi-disciplinary services on non-EIA projects and liaising with members of technical teams.
- Attending meetings with clients, design teams, local authorities, and statutory and non-statutory consultees
- Managing project budgets for internal and external teams, including invoicing
- Assisting with preparing fee proposals & contributing to bids
You will have
To be successful as EIA Consultant you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Educated to at least degree level in environmental science or a related subject
- Ideally five years’ consultancy experience
- Demonstrable track record in managing and delivering proportionate EIA on complex sites in the UK
- Membership of a relevant professional body, such as IEMA
- Detailed knowledge of the EIA process and UK EIA Regulations, as well as the planning system
You will get
As EIA Consultant you will enjoy a competitive salary of up to £40K DOE, together with a flexible benefits package.
As part of the package, you will receive a car allowance, life assurance, employee assistance program, pension & perks, (additional voluntary benefits can be added at discounted rates).
Plus you can expect annual salary reviews, a generous holiday allowance of 26 days (rising to 31) in addition to bank holidays, & a strong training and development culture.
You can apply
To the EIA Consultant job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or send CV to email@example.com