You will like
Working in e-commerce for this established multi-million-pound online B2B e-tailer of commercial lighting products, from the biggest manufacturers in the world. They are ambitious, growing and will make a great employer for an e-commerce specialist like you!
You will like
The Ecommerce Trading Executive role itself which presents an unlimited growth opportunity for a strategic, self-motivated, and ambitious individual who can shape and make this role their own.
- Driving day-to-day optimisation and website performance
- Maximising conversion, sales, and profitability against department KPI’s
- Ensuring products are correctly merchandised and presented for sale
- Pricing management through tactical reporting and analysis
- Technical SEO delivery working closely with the Head of Ecommerce
- Monitoring data to identify changes in financial and business trends and provide data-driven insights using Google Analytics and other digital tools
- Proactive in seeking out new opportunities for category growth and cross-selling
- Managing new product uploads, category builds, content maintenance, and attributes
- Regular communication with the purchasing and new product development teams
- Striving to enhance the department's operation and continually improve own job function
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the products that are on sale
You will have
To be successful as Ecommerce Trading Executive you will be a driven and enthusiastic individual who has strong numerical and analytical skills and a real passion for e-commerce trading. This exciting, permanent role will involve working in a fast-paced e-commerce business with the latest technologies to deliver ambitious growth and online expansion. You will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Qualifications relevant to the role in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Previous e-commerce experience preferably in B2B is desirable
- Understanding of SEO and optimising the customer journey and touchpoints
- Highly numerate and analytical with an eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Happy to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to work across multiple projects, prioritise workload and keep to deadlines
- Strong learning ability, competent critical thinking skills, and highly self-driven
You will get
As Ecommerce Trading Executive, you will get £28K plus incentives!
Benefits include: Pension, parking, commission, healthcare, childcare & more.
You can apply
To Ecommerce Trading Executive job opportunity by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com