You will like
Playing a key role in the Sustainability & Environmental Assurance group of a recognised leader in Systems Engineering and Consulting. With best sustainable practice being a key driver across all my client’s projects, they have delivered environmental and sustainability services to clients across various sectors including Government, Transport, Defence, Financial, Industrial, Renewables and Nuclear sectors for more than 10 years. They specialise in managing compliance and solving complex environmental challenges on a range of significant projects both in the UK and globally.
You will like
The Decarbonisation Consultant (Senior Consultant - Net Zero Transition & Decarbonisation) job itself. This is a newly created role due to significant growth and demand for Net Zero advisory services in the Defence, Clean Energy, Transport and Heavy Industry sectors. We are seeking experienced sustainability practitioners with significant knowledge and understanding of decarbonisation, climate adaptation, climate mitigation and climate resilience.
You will work within the Sustainability & Environmental Assurance Team, delivering carbon, climate, sustainability and other consultancy projects. You will often be expected to take a lead on the technical and commercial aspects of projects, ensuring delivery to time and budget, as well as a high standard to exceed client expectations. The development of new business, services, and enhanced offerings to clients, will also form part of the role.
Location: This key role can be based from a number of UK office locations including Gloucester, Bristol, Warrington, Burton On Trent and Dorking. Flexible working or working from home #WFH is supported.
You will have
To be successful as Decarbonisation Consultant (Senior Consultant - Net Zero Transition & Decarbonisation), you will have a Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in an environmental, sustainability, engineering or related discipline. Plus experience of providing focused advice / consultancy in a a healthy mix of the following:
- Greenhouse gas emissions calculation, benchmarking, analysis and modelling.
- Net Zero strategy development.
- Assessment of climate related risk & opportunity (e.g. TCFD).
- Organisational decarbonisation, with a specific focus on technology integration (physical & virtual), feasibility, and managing strategic risk.
- Management of sustainability across the lifecycle of large infrastructure projects.
- Supply chain decarbonisation (calculation & reduction)
You will get
As Decarbonisation Consultant you will enjoy a competitive salary: £50K-£70K + Package
- 25 days' holiday entitlement.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Targeted professional development.
- Life assurance.
- Private healthcare membership.
- Bonus scheme linked into company performance.
- Paid membership fees to a professional institution.
- Support in attaining professional membership.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Season rail ticket loan
My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward.
You will have significant input into the growth and development of the business.
You can apply
To Decarbonisation Consultant (Senior Consultant - Net Zero Transition & Decarbonisation) by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com