You will like
Working for a leading global manufacturer, distributor & installer of storage solutions for industrial application. This specialist pallet racking division is expanding in the UK and is supported by this winning team from an easily accessible office location in Telford.
You will like
The Data Entry Clerk or Sales Order Processor job role for leading Distributors in Warehouse Solutions to join their busy, vibrant sales office in Telford. More specifically:
- Report to the Customer Services or Fulfilment Manager.
- Process all sales orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate installation orders and maintain material masters for supplier parts.
- Identify and chase missing information preventing orders from being processed.
- Work alongside the customer service team to provide support in administrative tasks.
You will be working Full-Time, Permanent, 37 hours per week. Monday – Thursday 9 – 5, Friday 9.00 – 4.30 with half-hour paid lunch.
You will have
To be successful as the Data Entry Clerk or Sales Order Processor you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Previous experience in Data Entry or Order Processing
- Ideally from a Manufacturing/Logistics industry background
- Qualified to GCSE Level 2 grade or above in Maths & English.
- Excellent keyboard skills/accurate data entry skills.
- Good speed, accuracy and high attention to detail
- SAP systems experience will be a bonus
You will get
As a Data Entry Clerk or Sales Order Processor, you will enjoy a salary of £20K-£23K + Package
- Full-Time, Permanent, 37 hours per week. Monday – Thursday 9 – 5, Friday 9.00 – 4.30 with half-hour paid lunch.
- 33 days holiday including all statutory days
- Company Pension
You can apply
To Data Entry Clerk or Sales Order Processor by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com