You will like
Working for a leading global manufacturer, distributor & installer of storage solutions for industrial application. This specialist pallet racking division is expanding in the UK and is supported by this winning team from an easily accessible office location in Telford.
You will like
The Data Entry Clerk job role for leading Distributors in Warehouse Solutions to join their busy, vibrant sales office in Telford. More specifically:
- Report into the Customer Services Manager.
- Process all sales orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate installation orders and maintain material masters for supplier parts.
- Identify and chase missing information that prevents orders being processed.
- Work alongside the customer service team to provide support in administrative tasks.
The Data Entry Clerk will be working 8.45 am – 5.00 pm, Monday to Thursday with a 3.00 pm finish on a Friday.
If you're looking to climb the ladder, a structured career path to Sales Administrator & Project Coordinator is available.
You will have
To be successful as the Data Entry Clerk you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Sales Admin / Sales Order Processor / Customer Service role
- Ideally from a Logistics / Export / Manufacturing background
- Qualified to GCSE Level 2 grade or above in Maths & English.
- Excellent keyboard skills/accurate data entry skills.
- Good accuracy and high attention to detail
- SAP systems experience will be a bonus
You will get
As a Data Entry Clerk, you will enjoy a salary of £18K-£20K + fantastic package including:
- 33 days holiday including all statutory days
- Monday – Thursday 8.45 am – 5.00, Early finish Fridays at 3pm!
- Company Pension
You can apply
To Data Entry Clerk by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com