You will like
Running jobs for premium brand FENSA registered and TrustMark accredited glazing contractor. They have an excellent reputation for quality and service and serve residential and commercial clients with installations including windows, doors, conservatories, roofing and shop fronts. They will be an excellent fit for someone capable of managing to high standards!
You will like
The Contracts Manager job itself where you will take full responsibility and accountability for ensuring all installations provided are delivered to agreed service standard in a safe, efficient, professional and customer-focused manner.
Duties include scheduling work, client liaison, carrying out site surveys & inspections, producing, risk assessments and method statements, overseeing teams of installers and ensuring work is completed to a very high standard, ensuring site health and safety via toolbox talks etc, plus training new staff.
You will have
To be successful as Contracts Manager you will
- Experience in similar project management or contract management role
- Industry background in glazing, doors, windows or transferable sector
- Good knowledge of Building Regulations and CDM requirements
- Experienced in site Health & Safety (H&S) including RAMS
- Strong leadership skills, experience in management and a great team player
- Commercially astute and contractually aware to maintain job profitability
- Good client-facing communication skills and personal presentation
- Good IT skills, self-sufficient across MS Office Suite
You will get
As Contracts Manager you will enjoy a competitive salary ~£35K + use of vehicle + benefits
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com