You will like
Playing a key role in the environmental management group of an up-and-coming consultancy. They serve a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious contaminated land consultant looking to accelerate their career by joining this highly small but thriving consultancy.
You will like
The Consultant Contaminated Land or Geoenvironmental Consultant job itself where you will play a significant role in supporting the delivery of their varied range of projects. You will be both office and site-based as and when required and be able to support more senior staff as well as mentor juniors. More specifically:
- Performing Phase I non-intrusive walkovers, audits and desktop assessments.
- Safe delivery of site investigations on brownfield sites, both active and vacant.
- Supervision of specialist subcontractors – drilling companies and plant operators
- Geological logging, performing field testing and gathering field data during investigations.
- Sampling of soils, groundwater and ground gases.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Support the tendering team in preparing proposals and site investigation specifications.
- Manage tasks and projects.
- Apply quality assurance and quality control processes.
- Diligent and accurate data gathering.
You will have
To be successful as Consultant Contaminated Land or Geoenvironmental Consultant, we are looking for someone with
- suitable degree qualification including significant geology component
- enthusiasm and passion for the industry
- clean driver’s license
Plus upwards of two years of relevant industry experience acrtoss a range of contaminated land work including:
- Phase I desk studies
- supervision of face to site investigations
- soil logging and sampling supervision
- report writing
- interpretive risk assessments including QRA
- liaison with contractors
- supporting fee proposals
You will get
As Consultant Contaminated Land or Geoenvironmental Consultant you will get a competitive salary: £25K-£30K negotiable, plus package
- The business is set for significant expansion moving forward, so this is a great time to join the firm.
- They are able to offer a flexible working environment, along with market leading salary and package.
- You will be supported in progressing your career towards chartership
You can apply
To Consultant Contaminated Land or Geoenvironmental Consultant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com