You will like
Working for a financially secure SME firm with 30+ years' excellent track record in AV – Audio-Visual & Telecommunication technology. They provide installation service and maintenance for cutting edge video-conferencing products. They are ambitious, growing and are a great employer for a Commercial Accountant, looking for a flexible four-day week career opportunity.
You will like
The Commercial Accountant job itself where your main remit will be to control and oversee all aspects of the administration and finance functions and to continually strive to improve the professionalism of both the department and the company.
- Management Accounts – quarterly preparation using Sage 50 Accounts Professional software and Excel spreadsheets. Extensive contracts analysis is required;
- Assistance with year-end statutory accounts, in preparation for external audit;
- Preparation of a weekly P&L and cash-flow forecasts.
- Sales Ledger – daily preparation, processing and despatching of invoices in line with agreed terms and conditions. Maintenance of debtors’ spreadsheet and weekly reporting;
- Credit control - based on an average of 30 customers on debtors’ ledger;
- Daily cash-book maintenance. Monthly bank reconciliation;
- Administrative processing of sales orders including reporting requirements;
- Processing and analysis of bi-monthly employee expense claims;
- Review of purchase ledger function – including authorisation of invoices, issue of bi-monthly payments and reconciliation of purchase ledger;
- Payroll – preparation of monthly payroll including commission and overtime statements. Posting of monthly salary journals. Completion of HMRC documentation. Issue of monthly pension returns and payments to the pension provider. Annual completion of P11D’s;
- Administrative duties related to motor fleet;
- Distribution of weekly/monthly CRM reports;
You will have
To be successful as Commercial Accountant, you will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA status and have several years of experience as a Commercial Accountant, Management Accountant, Corporate Accountant etc.
You will get
As their Commercial Accountant, you will enjoy a competitive salary, £30K + Package for a four day week!
I make that £37.5K pro-rata (but you'll know as you;re the Accountant) :)
You can apply
To Commercial Accountant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org