You will like
Operating within hi-tech CNC manufacturing specialist firm, with a highly skilled team, utilising stand-alone machining centres and sliding head lathes to produce bespoke metal fabricated components, for blue chip clients in today's most technically demanding industries. As a CNC Turner you can play a key role in delivering excellence!
You will like
The CNC Turner job itself based at HQ near Rotherham, Doncaster & Barnsley, Yorkshire, in a modern, highly computerised machine shop featuring the latest sophisticated manufacturing technology.
- Operating Fanuc controls.
- Programming/setting/operating machines
- Optimising programs.
- Carrying out 1st off inspections.
- Producing setup documents.
You will have
To be successful as CNC Turner you will have experience with the following machines:
- Turning - Doosan (Twin Spindle & Milling) with bar-feeders, Doosan 3100M,
- Fanuc operating systems, Doosan GT2600 with Fanuc loading robot
- Have experience of working to tight tolerances
- Ideally have turning and milling experience (desirable)
- Be able to write and edit programs
- Have experience of working with varied materials e.g. brass, aluminium, steel, stainless steels & duplex
You will get
As CNC Turner you will get
- £10PH-£13PH (rising to £15+PH)
- AM/PM shifts with plenty of opportunity for overtime.
- £25 Afternoons & £40 Nights, Weekly Shift Allowance
- 6% bonus based on performance and quality
You can apply
For CNC Turner job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or give me a call at 01275 331307.