You will like
Operating within a world-leading, hi-tech manufacturer of high precision components for use in today's most technically demanding industries and applications including aviation/aerospace. As a CNC Turner you can play a key role in delivering excellence and upholding their excellent reputation.
You will like
The CNC Turner (Setter/Operator/Programmer) job itself based at HQ in Oxford in a modern, highly computerised machine shop featuring the latest sophisticated manufacturing technology.
- Operating Fanuc controls.
- Programming/setting/operating machines
- Optimising programs.
- Carrying out 1st off inspections.
- Producing setup documents.
You will have
To be successful as CNC Turner (Setter/Operator/Programmer) you will have
- Experience operating Fanuc controls.
- Programming/setting/operating machines (experience with Goodway’s/Haas preferable).
- Ability to work in high pressure environment with short lead times.
- Competent and efficient and flexible.
- Experience working in a high value/low volume manufacturing environment is a must, with materials such as aerospace alloys, stainless steel, inconel, titanium and magnesium.
- Experience working with tight tolerances eg. F1, aerospace, motorsport (preferably 2 years+).
You will get
As CNC Turner (Setter/Operator/Programmer) you will get
- Salary up to £30K+ Neg
- In-house gym facilities
- Employee assistance program
- Free company lunch every Thursday
You can apply
For CNC Turner (Setter/Operator/Programmer) job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give me a call at 01275 331307.