You will like
Working for this global 'big-pharma' pharmaceutical firm, providing medicine and essential medical products, to people worldwide before, during & after Covid-19. They are a pharmaceutical provider and employer of choice.
You will like
The Global Clinical Trial Manager job itself where you will be covering either Respirology OR Cardiovascular. You will be responsible for trials from beginning to end.
- Project management.
- Stakeholder leadership.
- Team leadership.
- Mentorship and point of contact for study directors.
- ICH / GCP, SOPs, documents, study plans and budgets.
- Adverse events, trial master files.
You will have
To be successful as the Global Clinical Trial Manager you will have
- M.Sc., Ph.D., Pharm.D., MD.
- Project and team leadership background essential.
- Min 6 to 10 years' related experience in pharma or in a CRO leading trials.
- Must have worked on projects in the $100M + area.
- Experience in Development Operations (CRA / Sr. CRA / LSM/ADSMM) or other related fields.
- Must really understand the clinical trial process, ICH / GCP, documents.
- Clinical project management (PMP / PMI attractive).
- Solid comprehension of clinical trial management.
- Preferably background in a large pharmaceutical company.
Three most important skills:
1) Team leadership
2) Stakeholder leadership
3) Project Management skills (PMI would be a big asset).
You will get
As Global Clinical Trial Manager, you will enjoy a highly competitive salary likely $120K-$125K + Bonus + Package
You can apply
To Global Clinical Trial Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com