You will like
Working for a boutique engineering consultancy with an excellent pedigree in civil structural and infrastructure engineering from a well-appointed Bristol office. Scope of services is full life-cycle project management, including Planning, Design and Construction Management. They will make an excellent employer for a high potential infrastructure engineer.
You will like
The Civil Engineer - Infrastructure job itself, where you will form a key part of their team, working alongside hands-on Directors, and will be actively involved on a variety of interesting and challenging projects in the Housing, Industrial, Leisure and Commercial sectors.
This role will suit a civil engineering graduate with 4+ years’ relevant experience looking for their next career move, someone wanting to move into the SME market and join a company where you can play a key role in its growth and development, with a genuine opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
You will have
To be successful as a Civil Engineer - Infrastructure, you will have experience working on Infrastructure, Earthworks, Ground Modelling & Drainage design for residential and commercial projects.
- Highways design - in accordance with Manual for Streets 1 and 2 & DMRB
- Drainage design in accordance with SFA 7th Edition & the new DCG
- Preparation of drawings and technical reports
- Knowledge of S38, S278, S104 and S106 applications
- Ideally, Flood Risk experience but training can be given
- Previous experience in large residential sites is required
- Microdrainage, Autocad 2D, Site3D, Civil 3D, PDS or similar
You will get
As Civil Engineer - Infrastructure, you will enjoy a competitive salary of £35K-£37K + Package
25 days annual leave, Pension, Discretionary Bonus, Industry recognised Training program
You can apply
To the Civil Engineer - Infrastructure job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or send CV to email@example.com