You will like
Working for a world leader in innovative seating solutions for education, theatre & sporting venues. They are a highly successful distributor installer of traditional & hi-tech products that are best in class. They will make an excellent employer for a capable CAD professional with a construction/engineering/manufacturing background looking for a new challenge.
You will like
The CAD Engineer role itself based at Wiltshire HQ, (Warminster Westbury Frome area), joining the team on a permanent basis. As CAD Engineer you will be responsible to satisfy internal and external customers in terms of quality and supply through the design of projects from conception through to handover to installation.
- Compile detailed production-ready manufacturing drawings and component lists as required by the needs of the engineering schedule in a timely manner and to a high-quality standard.
- Compile site layout drawings and site assembly instructions as required by the needs of the projects ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Liaise with production to provide the required information to assist in the manufacture of the product.
- Continuously seek to improve the design processes to ensure efficiency and flexibility
- Ensure that the processes within your control adhere to relevant standards, Health and Safety requirements
- Personal training and development to ensure personal and business success.
You will have
To be successful as CAD Engineer you will have appropriate skills/experience as below:
- An active and considered approach to problem solving
- A strong education background (ideally Degree level or equivalent) with mechanical aptitude
- Mechanical engineering background
- Familiarity/able to interpret manufacturing drawings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Information Technology Skills (Excel, Word). Experienced user of Autocad 2014 (advantageous)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines with minimal errors
- Proven team player who is willing to contribute effectively
You will get
As Buyer, you will enjoy Salary £24K + Package
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme with up to 4% employer contribution
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Early finish on Fridays
- Health Care cashback plan
- Free Parking.
- Training & development
You can apply
To CAD Engineer, by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org