You will like
Playing a key role in this growing SME boutique construction consultancy with HQ neat Stratford, Warwickshire UK. They offer work/life balance with regular social events, a fun environment and a generous bonus scheme. As part of their business plan, they require a sector-specific business development manager to join their growing business. You will be proud to work for this respected consultancy in construction and project management for commercial, residential and specialist construction sectors.
You will like
The Business Development Manager job where your responsibility will be
- To determine key growth opportunities
- To support team/assist Senior Personnel with Adhoc admin to maximise growth opportunities
- To build brand awareness and status of the Company with potential and existing national customers
- To plan and accompany the MD on periodic visits to clients
- Interrogation of CRM and creation or periodic reports
- Hospitality – organising, arranging and hosting hospitality events (liaising with venues/sending invites etc and hosting on the day)
- Attending regular conference/networking events – London/Midlands/Nationwide
- Bulk email campaigns
- Strategise marketing campaigns across various digital platforms
- Develop and produce digital marketing brochure
- Liaising with existing PR and Marketing design agency.
You will have
To be successful as the Business Development Manager, you will have:
- Business Development Management experience
- Experience in construction, building services or quantity surveying etc
- Proven track record in obtaining new business
- Some marketing experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Must be willing to travel for events/meetings etc.
- A full UK driving licence is required.
You will get
As Business Development Manager you will enjoy a highly competitive salary, likely £50K-£70K negotiable on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Free parking
- A fantastic company with a fun environment
- A Company that gives a work/life balance and flexibility
- Regular social events
- Company Car
- Pension scheme
You can apply
To Business Development Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or give me a call at 01275 331307.