You will like
Playing a key role in the Business Assurance group of a recognised leader in Systems Engineering and Consulting. With best sustainable practice being a key driver across all my client’s projects, they have delivered environmental and sustainability services to clients across various sectors including Government, Transport, Defence, Financial, Industrial, Renewables and Nuclear sectors for more than 10 years. They specialise in managing compliance and solving complex environmental challenges on a range of significant projects both in the UK and globally.
You will like
The Business Assurance Consultant QHSE job itself which represents a rare opportunity to play an influential role within this prestigious consultancy with ambitious plans for growth.
Reporting to the manager in the Business Assurance team, you will be responsible for implementing my client’s business assurance management systems, including Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental and Information Security. Under the leadership of the respective business assurance managers, you will help to apply, monitor, and improve management systems, which support the business in achieving its objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to gain a broad experience of business risk management at a time of significant change and improvement in my client.
My clients Business Assurance function provides essential support and guidance to the business in Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental, Information Security and Enterprise Risk management, ensuring that risks are being managed effectively through the implementation of appropriate management systems and associated controls.
They need you to help establish how effectively their business controls are operating and be a problem solver to help instigate value-adding improvements when they are not. You’ll be joining a team of experts, keen to support you in a role that will offer great variety and exposure to all of the functions within business assurance.
- maintenance and administration of management systems to ensure ongoing compliance with a range of internationally recognised management systems standards, as well as client requirements
- monitoring the effectiveness of management systems through analysis of results and internal audit
- the co-ordination and support of audits undertaken on the business by third-parties, clients and other regulators
- provision of advice, guidance and support on management systems issues at all levels throughout the organisation, including the delivery of training, as appropriate
- liaising with other business functions and stakeholders to share good practice, optimise working methodologies and implement improvement projects
- supporting the business assurance managers with the day-to-day implementation of the management systems
Location: This key role can be based from a number of UK office locations including Bristol, Warrington, Burton and Surrey. Flexible working or working from home #WFH negotiable.
You will have
To be successful as Business Assurance Consultant QHSE, you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Demonstrable academic achievement in at least one relevant subject (eg Quality, Health & Safety, or Environmental management; Information Security, or Business Risk management etc)
- Trained and experienced internal auditor in at least one relevant subject (Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental or Information Security management)
- Good working knowledge of at least two of the following ISO standards:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems);
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems);
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems);
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Systems)
- Business process improvement and risk management experience
- Ability to communicate well; presentation skills
- Willing/able to travel regularly to UK offices.
You will get
As Business Assurance Consultant QHSE you will enjoy a competitive salary: £40K-£50K + Package
My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward.
You will have significant input into the growth and development of the business.
You can apply
To Business Assurance Consultant QHSE by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org