You will like
Consulting in Sustainability for one of the UK’s most highly regarded consultancy firms working on a range of prestigious projects at the forefront of the industry.
You will like
The Senior/Principal BREEAM Consultant job itself which is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic Consultant to join their leading BREEAM Assessment team in London. (Significant Flexible Working Arrangements Available). More specifically:
- Leading a wide variety of assessment projects including BREEAM, LEED, WELL, Home Quality Mark and CEEQUAL.
- Managing colleagues within the team to deliver projects within programme and budget.
- Engaging with other colleagues in specialist disciplines for support works e.g. Ecologists, Engineers etc.
- Line management of team members (desirable).
You will have
To be successful as Senior/Principal BREEAM Consultant you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Excellent experience of leading sustainability assessments, ideally qualified as BREEAM assessor, as well as LEED AP and WELL AP;
- Strong technical capability gained within a professional consultancy;
- Sound assessment skills covering a wide range of development types, with specialist knowledge and / or previous licenses in Code for Sustainable Homes, BREEAM Bespoke, Schools, Retail etc. Note, this should include proven experience in delivery of multiple assessments to certification/ liaison with BRE;
- A relevant degree and membership of an appropriate environmental, architectural or sustainability body.
- Good knowledge of relevant UK and European legislation;
- Good knowledge of relevant UK, and International Assessment methods and protocols;
- An understanding and enthusiasm for energy and sustainability;
- A can-do attitude with an appetite to learn more and grow;
- Strong personal and project management, time management and resourcing skills;
- Line management experience would be an advantage;
- A commercial and practical understanding of building design, construction and energy projects would be an advantage.
You will get
As Senior/Principal BREEAM Consultant you will enjoy a competitive salary: £50K-£60K + Fantastic Package.
You will be able to take advantage of many flexible working arrangements & their ethos is based on a positive work life balance.
Plus you will receive excellent career development and mentoring, you will be able to channel your career in the direction of your choice.
You can apply
To Senior/Principal BREEAM Consultant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com