You will like
Working for a world-leading manufacturer of drive technology for mechanical and electronic solutions at world class HQ in Brampton, GTA, Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canda.
Scope of products includes geared motors, motors, industrial gear units, gear drives, frequency inverters, motor starters and frequency inverters for decentralized drive control. Our client assembles custom, high-efficiency mechanical power transmission products using quality company-built components which enhance the reliability of equipment used worldwide, supporting industries such as transportation, mining, energy, food & beverage. You will be proud of their excellent reputation for meeting the unique needs of the Canadian market and they are renowned for unwavering commitment to a rigorous engineering focus, constant improvement and category-defining innovation.
You will like
The Bilingual Inside Sales Representative job itself where you will act as the primary point of contact for both external and internal customers. They provide industry-leading customer service while building and enhancing positive customer relationships. This role requires the ability to quickly learn about the various products and services offered by our client and the use of sound judgment to determine the most effective approach in handling customer inquiries and concerns timely. The Customer Service Representative also develops and maintains excellent internal relationships to ensure the industry-leading customer experience. More specifically:
- Successfully represents our client as the first point of contact for all external and internal customers and partners.
- Respond quickly to inbound inquiries from customers regarding the company’s products and services.
- Investigate and resolve all customer internal and external support request as needed to ensure customer satisfaction. Escalate customer issues within established guidelines to ensure timely resolution.
- Provide sales assistance to customers; process quotes, orders, drawings, technical information accurately and efficiently on behalf of customers.
- Build and maintain a positive customer experience by providing consistency and excellence in customer service, by helping to achieve sales, customer service and quality goals.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell products and services, and close sales.
- Perform various administrative tasks. Maintain accurate documentation of correspondences including original customer inquiries, corrective actions and follow-up.
- Remain current on our client’s guidelines, policies, procedures, products and services.
- Attend and participate in training, coaching and orientation sessions, as needed.
- Identify and report on trends in customer inquiries and issues.
- Contribute to the development of new methods and techniques to improve the customer experience.
- Participate in projects per business needs.
You will have
To be successful as a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative you will have:
- Must be fluent in French & English for this position.
- Minimum of two years' post-secondary education and/ or related experience in customer service, marketing, engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of power transmission products, electronic products (VFD’s) or electric motors is an asset.
You will get
As Bilingual Inside Sales Representative, you will enjoy a competitive salary, $55K-$65K + Benefits
You can apply
To Bilingual Inside Sales Representative by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com