You will like
Working for a world-class SME firm with 30+ years' excellent track record in AV – Audio-Visual & Telecommunication technology. They provide installation service and maintenance for cutting edge video-conferencing, cloud-based video and AV integration products. They are ambitious, growing and are a great employer for an experienced AV Installation Technician, looking for a new challenge.
You will like
The Audio-Visual AV Designer job itself where your main remit will be to deliver the highest quality audio-visual design to every project, providing consultancy to clients, surveying client sites, bringing attention to detail to all system design documentation and demonstrating a command of all technical aspects of the products and services supplied by Internet Video communications. More specifically:
- Meet with clients, survey their meeting areas and provide expert guidance and advice in defining the audio-visual solutions that best suits their business needs.
- Work with the sales team to produce customised audio-visual solutions and documentation including client-facing functionality descriptions, equipment specification and costing spreadsheets and assisting in the completion of proposals, quotations and bid responses.
- Produce complete technical documentation for each project, including system designs, schematics and cable schedules as well as a full set of CAD drawings for each client room/area.
- Distribute the same to internal departments and ensure all documents are stored on the Company’s file servers. Own the system design on each project, from inception through to completion, producing all necessary documentation, managing change control, assisting others in the project team, liaising with the client and all other activities necessary for a successful implementation.
- Produce a comprehensive testing document, as well as a User Acceptance Testing (UAT) document for each bespoke system design to enable the Company’s workshop team to carry out rigorous system tests prior to delivery on-site and commissioning.
- Conduct evaluations and provide reports on new and relevant products and technologies Attain all relevant qualifications and accreditations required by the Company including Health & Safety certifications, AVIXA CTS and CTS-D, manufacturer product certifications and security clearances.
- Support the sales team with any pre-or post-sales technical advice and activities, as required. Provide ad-hoc duties as and when required by the Directors.
- Maintain on a daily basis an up-to-date record of all activities and contact with clients and prospects through the Company’s CRM database.
You will have
To be successful as an Audio-Visual AV Designer you will have a healthy mix of qualifications and/or experience in Electrical OR Electronic OR Telecom OR AV.
Essentially you will need good transferable CAD Design/Drafting skills. If you are interested in the role please do apply, we are being very flexible/realistic.
You will get
As an Audio-Visual AV Designer, you will enjoy a competitive salary, £40K + Package
You can apply
To Audio-Visual AV Designer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to (url removed)