You will like
Working for a highly reputable facilities management, property management, project management, contractor who are a genuinely fantastic company to work for, look after their staff well and have established and stable contracts nationwide. They will make a great employer for an experienced automatic door engineer who may be looking for a unique challenge.
You will like
The Automatic Door Engineer job for Maidstone, Kent, South-East, region where you will be responsible for
- Carrying out maintenance, servicing, installation works on a range of automatic doors, shutters, rollers etc.
- Follow daily plan set out by the scheduler to attend and complete maintenance calls, assisting the scheduler in optimising the plan where appropriate.
- Provide timely and accurate quotes for work as required.
- Achieve agreed KPIs such as effectiveness to drive productivity, visits per completion and SLA.
- Follow operational processes and engineering best practice in line company policy.
- Follow health and safety procedures in accordance with company and site requirements.
- Ensure that operational issues within the Engineering team are systematically raised and reviewed with the Supervisor’s.
- Contribute to improvement projects as required.
- Attend out of hours / on-call work as required.
Job opportunities available for Automatic Door Engineers in Birmingham, Bristol, Chelmsford, Dundee, Gloucester, Sheffield, Southampton, Wakefield & other locations TBA!
You will have
To be successful as an Automatic Door Engineer, you will have
- You will be an experienced door engineer, ideally with varied experience.
- You will be locally based but happy with further travel depending on the business needs.
- Full Clean Driving Licence (Required)
- You must have Automatic Door experience
- Customer focussed with a strong sense of quality and a desire for delivering Service Excellence.
- Excellent technical knowledge- experienced in delivering a high-quality installation/maintenance service.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both office and technical colleagues as well as customers.
You will get
As Automatic Door Engineer you will enjoy a competitive salary, likely to £15.50PH + OT + Vehicle
- Company van, fuel card, PDA etc as standard
- Travel paid door to door
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Call out rota and overtime available at lucrative rates
- Pension contribution
- Regular staff meetings with engineers
- Genuine career progression
You can apply
To Automatic Door Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org