You will like
Working for a world-class firm in the service and of specialist auto-equipment such as vehicle CCTV and digital recording systems. Every day this sophisticated equipment is helping to create a safer and more efficient environment in the industry.
You will like
The Auto Electrician / CCTV Engineer job itself, where you will be supporting and liaising with various departments, including sales, operations and delivery. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled engineer to continue to develop in their career! More specifically:
- Installation, service and maintenance of vehicle CCTV, blind spot detection systems, vehicle lights, beacons and vehicle safety systems into various types of commercial vehicles
- The work will mainly be in your region, but there will sometimes be a requirement to travel further afield and occasional overnight stays
- Emergency call-out on rota basis, one weekend in four
- Overtime available
This is a field-based role with ideal locations being: Birmingham - West Midlands, Nottingham - East Midlands, or Cambridge - Cambridgeshire - South East.
As the business grows, there may be opportunities for progression into management roles.
You will have
To be successful as Auto Electrician / CCTV Engineer you will be an experienced Auto Electrician / Field Service Engineer, looking to work in a fast-growing, nationwide service and support focused company. This Field Service Engineer role would ideally suit an individual from a similar field-based role, where you’re entrusted to effectively manage your own time with minimal supervision, whilst working with blue-chip clients and the latest safety and security systems.
- Experience with automotive electrical systems
- Experience of electrical automotive testing / installation equipment
- NVQ / City & Guilds qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience of working on commercial vehicles
If you are looking for a varied role with exciting products that make a real difference, whilst providing you with the real opportunity to progress, this job could be a great option for you.
You will get
As Auto Electrician / CCTV Engineer you will enjoy a competitive salary of £25K - £35K+ + Package
Benefits include a company car, company pension and overtime. The standard hours will be 8 hour shifts, Monday to Friday.
You can apply
For Auto Electrician / CCTV Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or give me a call at 01275 331307